The BRO Program
The Mission of Boys Run On is to provide a Health, Wellness, Skills Development and Environmental Awareness program providing the Tools, the Head and the Heart to make Our Boys Successful in Life.
This program is NOT just for athletes. It’s also set up for those boys who may never play a sport in their lives to help show them doing healthy things can be fun and provide the tools to carry them through life successfully.
What is BRO?
Boys Run On is a Fun, physical activity based personal growth and exercise development program for elementary school boys, grades 3-5. Our focus is to deliver a Health, Wellness, Life Skills Development and Environmental Awareness program, providing the Tools, the Head and the Heart to make Our Boys Physically Fit, Internally healthy and Successful in Life. Inspiring them to navigate this world wisely and Thrive in any environment.
Goals & Objectives
To provide easy access to a program that will provide:
- A safe atmosphere for emotional expression, growth and development.
- Necessary life and social skills not always acquired elsewhere.
- Proper neuromuscular growth, strength and balance development.
- Help to see their hard work payoff in completing a 5K run.
- An affordable way for all to participate.